ABOUT ME

My name is Victoria Santiago McInturff and the arts have always been a passion of mine. From an early age, I had a pencil in my hand ... sketching for hours and hours. As I grew, my interests also grew. Over the years, I developed as a painter and sculptor while pursuing my art education degree from Concord University. I am an art teacher, mother, wife, traveler, artist, and lover of life. I want to remember everything. As a result, I began photographing important images in my life and the facination escalated. During my undergraduate time at Concord, I learned how a camera can be a powerful artist tool. I view my photography the same way I view any artwork...it is a creation both beautiful and meaningful. I am a natural light photographer and I prefer to photograph my subjects in the natural world as opposed to a studio. My style of photography is based on photojouralism. I want to capture moments in life. I now take photographs for leisure and professionally. I love to see the world through my Nikon...but I always remember to live life first, and shoot second. Enjoy!



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Forgotten

Although I love taking photographs of people as they grow and live, my biggest love is architectural photography as well as candid "in the moment" shots. I wanted to share a few of the photographs I have taken that represent how forgotten things are still very beautiful. We walk so swiftly through life without looking around....the places that once flourished, are now forgotten.










No comments:

Post a Comment